The 15/50 try out promotion provides a wonderful opportunity for people to trial the Factor10 experience without signing up on a full membership. It’s a fantastic way to get started in Martial Arts for $50 and includes:
- 15 continuous days of training.
- a free high quality Factor10 Martial Arts uniform jacket, pants and belt
- a free DVD that covers the first grading level
- a free intro goal setting meeting to talk about your likes and aspirations
- a free intro private lesson
Some of the benefits
- an inexpensive way to get started and once you decide to continue you don’t then have to pay for an $80 uniform kit
- you get to see what classes best suit your
- a great chance to see how this fits in with travel and other lifestyle arrangements
- the Intro Private Lesson will ensure you are feeling confident knowing what to expect at your first class
- at the Intro Meeting you will have everything explained to you that you’ll need to know about getting started in Martial Arts
- rather than just trying one class, you’ll really get to enjoy the great Factor10 experience over a couple of weeks so you’ll be able to assess if you want to sign on to an ongoing membership
Some Other Considerations
- For people doing the Power Programs (Boxing Fitness and Kick Fitness) rather than receiving the uniform you receive other training gear. The trial for Boxing includes a pair of Factor10 bag gloves and the trial for Kicking Fitness includes a kick target. A person doing the Power Programs may choose to take the martial arts uniform instead of the gloves or kick target if they wish.
- You may prefer to just sign up for a full membership and not do the trial. You are welcome to do this however we highly recommend the trial as you’ll need a uniform if doing Martial Arts classes so the trial makes it an absolute bargain.